четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

families can be together forever




Internet problems at home, and trying to focus on getting other things done. I just realized I hadnapos;t posted anything here. Then realized... Thereapos;s nothing exciting happening around here anyway. LOL

But I did score at the thrift stores on Tuesday. Got the clothing, etc that I need to make a spiderweb costume for Ellie, a Mudkip Pokemon costume for Peter, and gingerbread people costumes for me and Sean. PLUS "old-fashioned" clothes for Ellie and for me for when her class goes on a field trip to a turn-of-the-century schoolhouse and we all have to dress in period clothes. Wheee... 6 costumes for $58 total. Though I still need to find some white rickrack for the gingerbread costumes.

The deadline for Boxtops is coming up. I need to get on the ball about that. Send out one more flier for the students to get that last push of Boxtops turned in. Get them counted up and boxed up and MAILED away. Then... I can just chill until February.

And the book fair is coming. The librarian asked me to be the chairperson, but sheapos;s still doing 90 of the work. LOL So... I just plan to show up each day of the bookfair, rather than just 3 out of 5.

And this week I am going to apply to the local community college, get back into their system. And sign up for a bucketload of math classes for next spring.

On deck for tonight: Last weekapos;s The Office, this weekapos;s The Office and maybe some old Lost if we can stay up that late.

Last nightapos;s debate -- Obama rocks. McCain is a fool. Is this thing over yet? I intend to early vote in a week or so.

Time to go switch the laundry.

edvard lalo, families can be together forever, families can be together forever lyrics, families children china, families children china seattle.



Комментариев нет: