среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

architectural letter




I work at James Games, a cool little CD/DVD/Anime/Classic-and-Modern Videogame Store in Lakewood, west of the Library and across from the Detroit Theatre, next to IHOP.

And Iapos;m there every night and weekends. Itapos;s a fun job.

Intro done...

So, one of my many tasks involves testing systems (we do the whole buy/sell/trade thing), doing minor repairs and cleanings, and making sure everything is 100 for our customers.

And weapos;ve had a few Nintendo 64apos;s to test lately, so...I set everything up and go to the Wall of Games, pulling something light and interesting (I usually let the systems run in demo mode for at least an hour).

So a week ago I pull apos;Pokemon Puzzle Leagueapos;.

And holy crap, Iapos;m addicted to it.

Itapos;s got everything youapos;ve ever loved/hated about the little furry slavery sim...lots of characters, sound bites, a full-blown anime opening (on a cart...neat trick), and Jesse and James, the former always looking hot and the latter often cross-dressing.

And the puzzle gameapos;s amazing once you get into it. Until it goes into simulated 3d, then it just gets annoying.

And yet...I canapos;t. Stop. Playing.

Aargh

Stupid game Evil, stupid, addicting game

And thereapos;s a Gameboy Color version too I could get a GBC...itapos;s cheap...but a GBAapos;s only a little more...and I can take it with me...everywhere...

I slip further into the Mouth of Madness...

; )
architectural letter, architectural letterbox company, architectural lettering, architectural lettering alphabet.



Комментариев нет: