пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

california design industrial




Hello everyone, I am dilemmagirl (Dee for short) and Iapos;ve been having quite a few problems lately. Now, I used to be the girl who went about her life without much drama, making up a few problems here and there, searching for them, just so I could experience what true drama was like. But now I find myself with it without all my searching and I need to find a way to relieve some of this pressure. Iapos;m a troubled teen and Iapos;m hoping that you readers will give me some input, and if you have problems of your own, you can send them to me and I can try to help as much as I can (my friends, now ex-friends, always came to me for advice and they always said I helped). Now that the introduction is over, letapos;s get into some of my problems, shall we?

Hereapos;s a list of what I will be talking about:

Marcus: my boyfriend
Ryan: my best friend/love of my life
AAA: Anthony, Ally, Amanda (ex-friends)
Finny: loyal follower and object of playful bullying
James: love interest and friend
Omni: best friend who lives in Virginia
School: self explanatory
Family: Mom Dad, money problems, etc.
Other: Anything else


Each topic has itapos;s own tag, and in the subject of the post the name of the topic will be listed first. For posts that are under the tag "other" will just have titles without a topic name along with it, like this post. Now, time to ramble and complain. Enjoy.
california design industrial, california design industrial jolla la, california design intelligent, california design interior.



Комментариев нет: